Advent of Code is an Advent calendar of small programming puzzles for a variety of skill sets and skill levels that can be solved in any programming language you like. People use them as interview prep, company training, university coursework, practice problems, a speed contest, or to challenge each other.Advent of Code – [More info]
Ok, this year I’ll try to do all the Advent of Code 2022 challenges using Java (if the algorithm allows me, if not, I’ll switch to python, hehe). I couldn’t complete it last year, because it was impossible for me to combine it with work and family life… but let’s see, hehe.
Below, I’ll publish a list of each daily challenge. And source code will be available in this github repo. Let’s have fun!
- Day 1: Calorie Counting. [Galician] [English]
- Day 2: Rock Paper Scissors [Galician] [English]
- Day 3: Rucksack Reorganization [Galician] [English]
- Day 4: Camp Cleanup [Galician] [English]
- Day 5: Supply Stacks [Galician] [English]
- Day 6: Tuning Trouble [Galician] [English]
- Day 7: No Space Left On Device [Galician] [English]
- Day 8: ?
- Day 9: ?
- Day 10: ?
- Day 11: ?
- Day 12: ?
- Day 13: ?
- Day 14: ?
- Day 15: ?
- Day 16: ?
- Day 17: ?
- Day 18: ?
- Day 19: ?
- Day 20: ?
- Day 21: ?
- Day 22: ?
- Day 23: ?
- Day 24: ?
- Day 25: ?